Introduction: This course will cover the full range of Executive Protection’s basic principals. The training days will last beyond eight hours and some training days will last until the late evening hours.
- Principles of executive protection
- Case studies
- Introduction to threat assessment and risk analysis
- Advances, surveys, preparation, planning and exercise
- Residential and travel security
- Open hand defensive tactics
- Protection formations
- Attack on principal procedures
- Motorcade procedures
- Radio communications
- Dress and etiquette
- Command post procedures
- Restaurant and banquet functions
- Route selections
- In-town exercise
Gear: Business casual clothing (no jeans), GPS (we use Garmin V), digital camera, rain/weather gear and business clothing (slacks, jacket, tie and appropriate shoes) for the FTX.
Method: This course will be taught using classroom lectures and practical field exercises.
Skill Prerequisites: None
Number of attendees: Minimum 5
Duration: 4 days
Course Cost: $1,300.00 includes lunch each training day. Bunkhouse lodging is available at the North Carolina campus and may be reserved through your Sales Coordinator.