Introduction: This course is designed for participants who have existing executive protection skills and desire advanced training in the executive and dignitary protection field. Participants MUST arrive well-trained with the handgun in order to keep up with the shot progression and counter-attack scenarios.
Aim: This course will build on the basic disciplines of protection, focusing on the hard skills that must be maintained in the profession in order to develop advanced skills.
- Principles of executive protection review
- Helo Arrivals / Departures
- Protective formations review
- Attack recognition
- Cover and evacuation drills live fire
- Concealed firearms and tactical firearms
- Tactical driving (Rams-Pits-Barricade Penetration-Screens)
- Motorcade driving (High/Low Speeds/Low Light)
- Arrival and departure drills
- Low-profile security and tactics
- Advanced attack drills using force on force final training exercise
- Low light shooting
Ammunition: 1,200 rounds of pistol ammunition
Gear: Quality handgun with at least three magazines, concealed holster (no cross-draw holsters) and magazine holders, hearing and eye protection (clear), cover shirt and civilian clothes (no army fatigues for this event), range uniform, flashlight and flashlight holder, clothing appropriate for climate and conditions and a water bottle or other hydration system.
Method: This course will be taught using classroom lectures and practical field exercises.
Skill Prerequisites: U.S. Training Center Executive Protection or an approved basic executive protection course.
Number of Attendees: Minimum 5
Duration: 5 days
Course Cost: $2,375.00, includes lunch each training day. Bunkhouse lodging is available at the North Carolina campus and may be reserved through your Sales Coordinator. Most items on the gear list may be rented via the application at additional cost or purchased at the On-site Store.